Wednesday, November 16, 2011

For the sake of RM100.


I saw people posting in facebook about the school is giving away RM100 to every student that night. And so I busy asking people whether is it rumors or what. And people told me its true. So yesterday morning at 10 something, I reached school with mummy. Walao, no parking! -.-

The school was crowded. Parents, students..... So many people, plus the extreme hot weather! Then I found Kahyan there with her mum, she said the principal haven't come back to school, she's still at the bank withdrawing money. wtf. Like really wtf right? Ask everyone to come and take money at 10am, and now the money haven't arrive. So stupid.

Everybody waited for almost half an hour then finally the principal with the money arrive. Our principal even ask the police to follow her back to school, in case she got rob halfway -.- *funny xia lor* After she came back, we still have to wait, and the person in charge, Mr Nanda asked who have got the number then can take money first. What la, you thought go bank take money meh, take what number. And they only prepare 60 number, wth. So those who have number can go to the office and queue up first. The queue is too long and the parents even queue under the sun. Walao, hot like melting! I didn't get the number so have to wait in the hall first. The hall ah, so crowded so hot leh! The whether is freaking hot even mummy told me, take RM100 go back see doctor also not enough -.- Walaooo ehhh, the school is not organised at all!

I waited until 11am then finally Mr Nanda said students from class 3A12 can go and take the money. I go and queue up in front of the office with mummy. Waaa finally can go in, the situation inside, not systematic at all! No wonder people waiting outside for so long! Aiya, but at last I got the money. Went back home immediately, then prepare to go to work ._.!

No comments:

Post a Comment