Saturday, November 26, 2011

Sunday tomorrow!



Sick, sick, sick. Flu, coughing, sore throat! Almost can die. Mummy, daddy, er jie and me, all sick. Went to the doctor, feeling better after the medicine. But still flu like can't breathe ._. Still working though. Luckily the kids were quite okay this few days, just a few of the naughty ones, seriously "wu yao ke jiu" -.-

Amy started working with me this week. I accompany her for the interview last saturday, and she started working on monday. And sometimes when she have night class, she stays over at my house. Spending time talking so much things with her, yeah secrets, hahahhh ;D *sampat*

Went to sunway with mummy, jie, er jie and Amy this noon. We walked separately, Amy wanted to buy a purse and a pair of sandals. So we look for it everywhere, she finally choosed a pair of sandals. Then we went "hunting" for other clothes. I bought a same shorts with Amy, and another blouse :D Fyi, sunway is having big sales now! Padini is having sales up to 70%!! uhh suddenly I'm like doing advertising. HAHAHAH.

Alright, gonna sleep soon. Don't feel like staying up late night nowadays, don't know why. Its kind of boring perhaps...? Nobody to talk to. Hate feeling lonely. Okay, stop emo-ing -.-
Nights peeps! ;)


ai ni ;)

1 comment:

  1. actually is u dint come and look for me during the nite. HAHAHAHA!

    ReplyDelete