Saturday, November 19, 2011

Movie marathon!

I didn't work yesterday. Me and Kahyan had planned earlier, to go for a movie marathon. Wanted to watch Shark Night and You are the Apple of my Eye. I bought Shark Night tickets online. So yesterday noon we went to Midv for the first movie, Shark Night. 





Wahseh, xia si ren. Quite scary. But I think the story line is good, yeah really good. Nice! Then we wanted to buy tickets for "You the Apple of my Eye", but then no more tickets, only separate seats left, so we bought "Happy Feet"!! :D We went for lunch in the mall, then we watched "Happy Feet". 






Hmm, not as good as "Shark Night", but its a real cute movie x) Especially the little penguin, Erik, extremely cute! :D :D :D

Gonna watched "The Adventures of Tintin" tonight! ;D


loves, iwei.

No comments:

Post a Comment