Thursday, November 3, 2011

Hugs.


Started working two days ago. Part time tuition teacher. Teaching small kids. Learning how to communicate with all the kids. When they see me, they were all like "老师,你新来的吖?" HAHAHA. How cute. The kids are so active. Running here and there, shouting like nobody's business, complaining about each other for small small stuff. Hahah, am I just like them when I'm in their age? I taught bahasa for the first day, and english for the second day. I realized some of the kids like to dream while doing homework, some like to talk, some living in their own world, they just don't bother what you say. And when I asked them, "you understand what I say?", and they just look at me saying nothing, no response at all. This is the most "gek" part -.- Some naughty ones just talk back when I ask them to keep quiet, omg. Kids nowadays ._. 弄到我一个头两个大 And of course they are some good ones, they listen to every single instructions. And never make noise :) How good if every students is like that >< Alright, good luck to myself. Hope I can deal with the kids soon :D

No comments:

Post a Comment