Thursday, November 10, 2011

Hearts :D


Had started working. Ohh kids, driving me crazy man. Anyway I still enjoy this job, as I think its quite relaxing :) Except that the kids sometimes talk back or don't listen to what I say XO *i'll be freaking mad* Somehow I enjoy sitting down seeing the kids playing those childish plus funny games during break time, hahah. They have their cute sides too ;) And I saw many different types of people, I mean parents, how they treat their kids. They really care their kids, otherwise they will never send their kids to tuition centre after school, but the thing is, some of them are really tired! Just imagine you woke up early for school and then you go to tuition centre straight after school, and start your lessons again. Gosh! I can see some students are really exhausted, what a pity, but what to do, I still need to give them homework as I'm told to do so. One little boy even cried because he's too tired after school. Luckily the principal allow him to take a nap for 25 minutes before the lesson start. What a pity. Kids nowadays are suffering. But some naughty ones, ahh that kind really deserve to do extra homework, they just don't know how to behave themselves! Talk talk talk, run here run there, playing and laughing non-stop! They use 10 minutes to do one question Dx And sometimes when I scold them, they make me laugh, wtf. But when I'm seriously mad, then SOMETIMES they'll still listen lah of course ;) *not that sat bai yet :D*

Well, am not working tomorrow and weekend. Hmm, sometimes I feel boring when its my off day. Nothing to do at home. Eat, sleep, computer, tv. My holidays routine -.- Wondering how I spent my holidays last few years without working ._. Alright, gonna sleep soon, need to wake up early tomorrow morning to go for breakfast with daddy and jie-s :D

Nights peep! :D
Ai ni x)

No comments:

Post a Comment