Friday, January 13, 2012

明天会更美好。


Form 4's life, totally exhausted. Loads of homework, tuition classes after school ;( Can't cope with studies and don't understand what the teachers in school are teaching. Feel like sleeping when the lesson starts. And as I said in the last last last post about my maths teacher, my worst maths teacher ever, my class decided to write a letter to request the school to change another maths teacher for us. Still not sure whether the school approve it or not. 

For today, quite a relaxing day lah, no fierce teacher in class, can sleep :D And we have rumah sukan meeting in school today. I joined cheer again, because I need marks for koko ._. New captain, is there any hope? I'm not sure about it. And am quite worried that I'll have to skip tuition classes and will be more tired after this ;( Can I make it? I'll do my best. God, please walk with me :)

Gonna sleep soon! Have to work tomorrow. Principal asked me to work tomorrow, not enough teacher >.< Nights peeps! <3 hen ai hen ai ni ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment