Tuesday, January 17, 2012

CHEERLEADING.

2011 green house cheerleaders! 

First day of cheer practice since last year. Well, new captain for this year. Hope she'll be the good one, hmm cheerleaders know what I mean. *no offence* HAHAHAHA :D Well, many newcomers this year. All from form three x) Well, last year I'm the front spot, this year back spot. The captain actually wanted me to be the base, but I refused, cause I scared I might make the whole stunt fall >.< Okay today was just the first day of training. There'll be more coming. Hope that it wouldn't affect my studies as this year's study is kind of hard for me. And daddy also doesn't encourage me to join cheer, he's worry that I might not be able to catch up in studies ._. Umm so yeah, prayers needed ;( God, please stand by me in my efforts, and also, strengthen me as I walk through each and every day. Amen.


loves, iwei.

No comments:

Post a Comment