Tuesday, January 24, 2012

这也太巧了吧?


Fyi, Keten transferred to smk taman connaught last friday! When Lamhui told me this, I was like ohhmygoshhh are you kidding, this is so not funny ._. I knew it one day before she transferred, and I knew that I'll be sitting alone for the next day. I prayed to God that night. Of course, I asked God to be with her as she goes to the new school. And also, I asked God to send me an angel when I'm lonely. God really listens to my prayer.

I went to school the next day, and coincidentally, there's a new student in my class. Alice (class monitor) was looking for a seat for the new girl. Then I told Alice there's a vacant place next to me, keten transferred school. Everyone thought I was joking *serious face* hahahha. I told them quite a few times I'm serious, then only they asked the new girl to sit beside me. HAHAHAH.

See, how great is the Lord. I think this is like miracle happening in my life. God really loves me very very much. He sent me a new companion. I didn't talk much to her at first, but then  I thought of the moment when I first came to this school in Form Two, the feeling of being alone, the moment when you see other people have their own friends, and nobody came and talk to you, you hate going to school, and feel like wanna die when you started to think of the new school. Flashbacks in my mind ;( *luckily i sendiri sampat go make friends, haha* And so I started talking to her, ask her where she's from, why she transfer, tell her more about this school, and more. She's kind of friendly, compares to me when I'm new in this school, haha. And maybe that's why so damn many people came and talk to her, even guys from the next door, HAHAH.



上帝真的很爱很爱我 :')

No comments:

Post a Comment