Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Love life! ♥


Hey there, its the new beginning again. How fast. Its like I just finished my pmr exam last week. But come back here, its already the new beginning of the year. Its 2012 *end of the world?* haha. I didn't countdown for 2012. Not excited at all. Spent my last minute of 2011 and the very first second of 2012 at ama's house in johor. The first thing popped out in my mind was: ohh I've to start practice writing the date again, its 2012 now. And in case people asking me how old am I, I will have to remind myself all the time, I'm already 16 now, not 15. wtf. Hahahh.

Alright, talk about school now. Today was my first day in school. wtf i'm form 4 now. I can conclude my feelings in school today with just two words. HOT. TIRED. Duh. The weather today is extremely hot! i'm like reporting the weather forecast, haha. Well, the school didn't change alot, except that the new building had become so much higher, almost ten floor already. Its not done yet btw, because the school isn't efficient :p Well for form 4, the teachers had arranged our classes respectively. I'm still in the same class with keten, lamhui and weiyu. Unfortunately, kahyan is in the next class. Sad case. So she's trying to apply for class transferring. Hope she can be in the same class with us :) Umm talk about the teachers, I've seen a few teachers who are teaching our class this year. My form teacher is an Indian lady. She'll be teaching add maths. Overall, she's quite a nice teacher lah. And my moral teacher, a chinese lady. I think she's kind of syok sendiri, that kind of 自己讲自己爽, hahah. Okay, no more about school. Just make sure that everything will go on smoothly tomorrow :)


Well for 2011, many unexpected things happened in my life. No resolutions for this year, I just want to live a super awesome life, with no regrets. And of course, to all my friends, best of luck in year 2012! I love you :D


iwei ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment