Monday, August 2, 2010

stewpid RASHES.

OMG-osh
Rashes is all over my body since yesterday in school.
ITS
I-T-C-H-Y!
And some parts were swollen :(
So daddy brought me to the doctor yesterday night.
The doctor asked me whether I want an injection or not.
An injection can cure faster than eating medicine and applying cream.
But I refused to get an injection,
so, medicine again and some calamine lotion to apply.

I can't sleep for the whole night.
My hands are busy scratching here and there.
And guess what happen this morning...
Some parts of my face was covered with RED, ITCHY RASHES!
AHHHHH!!
And it spreads to my fingers and even palm of my hands D':
Sobbb...
I didn't go to school since it haven't recover this morning.
So I think I'll rest today.
Continue reading the novel, Percy Jackson *woots* which I borrowed from KhaiJing yesterday.
And for sure,
TAIWAN DRAMAS ♥
*wheeeeeeeee*

Ciaos!

p.s pls pray for me, peeps ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment