Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Wyeinn.

Heavenly Father,
I thank You for making her one of my best friend,
my sister,
and my listener.
On this special day,
I ask that Lord,
You continue to bless her, 
be with her all the time,
walk with her during her rough time.
God, 
also I ask for protection over her life.
Let the love that is in her to increase and overflow.
As her days increase,
bless and guide her wherever she may be. 
Strengthen her when she stands, 
comfort her when she is discouraged or sorrowful,
raise her up if she falls.
May she ever grow in Your faith, hope, and love. 
  Amen.

 SISTER,
Wherever you may be,
I just want to let you know that you're just too awesome for me.
I want to wish you a Happy Birthday,
and to let you know that you are not alone. 
If you need someone to lean on, 
I will be there for you.

  HAPPY BIRTHDAY :D 
wyeinn!
 

        

No comments:

Post a Comment