Wednesday, February 23, 2011

23022011

Wow, I'm really not satisfy with my results this time D: It was so so terrible. One of my paper which I got 'B' for it, so disappointed when I saw the marks. It is not because I don't know how to do, but I'm so careless that I left out that question! Yes, I didn't do that question. That 9 marks question! ohhmyygodd, how can I? Dx. So down la. Uhh -.- I've learned my lesson x(

But God do really send me angels, my friends who comfort me when I'm down for that stupid 9 marks question which cause me to get a 'B' for that paper. Kahyan, Keten and Puiyie, thankyouuu so much ;) *hugs*

Practice cheer with puiyie today in the vacant room near our class during Moral free period :D She's funny, and cute omg. Like a small kid. omg I'm sitting with a small kid in class this year. Hahaha. Anyway, I had fun today :D

Well, nothing much to say about today :)
Ohh ya, Kuantanites, for those who are having exam tomorrow, all the best to you guys!
God will always be with you ;)


AND HAPPY BIRTHDAY JODY! :D
As what I told you in facebook, have a happy married life with your Jenyi la ;D 
要恩恩爱爱,懂吗?
But also don't forget me la. Hahaha.



No comments:

Post a Comment