Friday, February 11, 2011

Exam.

I'm going to have exam in few days time. And seriously, I haven't touch any books yet >.< I feel so impossible when I think that I'm going to have exam questions on all Form 1 and Form 2 syllabus. Especially on subjects like History, Geography and KH. This is so impossible for me to finish and memorize all the things. My brain just can't remember boring stuff like this. And the stupid thing is I can't accept the fact, the truth, that exam questions is on ALL FORM 1 AND FORM 2, some subjects even include few chapters from Form 3! Ohh man, how to study? There's only 2 days left for me to prepare. I'm not a genius! Ohhmygoodnesssake -.-

God, please help me. Help me to understand and concentrate on what I'm studying and remember it so that I can apply it on the exam. I pray, God, for your guiding hand as I take the exam. I know that through you Lord, everything will be possible ;) In Jesus name I pray, Amen

And of course, good luck for those who are taking exam too ;D


原来,
只有我在乎。



No comments:

Post a Comment