Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Everything :D

School reopens on Monday. And yeah for sure, no study mood, no schooling mood. All day long, I'm moody, sleepy and crazy -.- Plus its so DAMN hot that day, like desert D;

Today, also hot lah, but so much better than yesterday :p
Damn sleepy today, can't concentrate in class. Only listen what teacher says in Chinese class *wheeee* ;D
Cheer practice today. I'm not a superwoman anymore. Hahahah. Yeah, I'm not a flyer anymore. Flyer is scary. I just can't balance well, so I gave up, and realize that front supporter is much more suitable for me :D Easy job. Nyehehehe. I told my 2nd sis, I can't be a flyer, because of her genes --- cannot balance well. HAHAHAHA. Yah she's good in tripping over a flat surface xD

Then when that time we going back after cheer, I think my dad forgot to fetch me, so I called him with the public phone. Something funny happened! I still can laugh now when I thought of the scene calling my dad with Puiyie using the stupid public phone. HAHAHAHAHAHAH!!
*ps, PY, you know what I mean. hahahah!!




你滚远远
不要当我是你的玩具
:@





No comments:

Post a Comment