Friday, February 18, 2011

Exam ended.

Just finish exam today. No happy feeling anyway, because no exam atmosphere in school. Haha. And this is the very first time I study until sick --- flu and sore throat -.- Flu for a week already, and having medicine for a week. But its getting worse. Pray for me please. Flu annoys me so much. Food seems tasteless :@ argh.

Well, about the exam, quite okay la. But I think I'll get a 'B' for my English paper. The English teacher told us novel didn't come out for exam this time, but when we got the exam paper, FAINTED. The teacher lied. We didn't even revise for novel, how to write? The whole paper sheet, what I write is, Raoul loves Christine, Raoul loves Christine, Raoul loves Christine....! Hahaha. All about Raoul's love. Wah, kinda romantic 1 loh. AHAHAHAAHAHA! So now exam was over, I'm going to start deleting things from my brain, or not it can't function well with all history, geografi and KH thingy -.- haha. Okay... That's all about exam.

Umm, stayed back for cheer practice this afternoon, so not in mood, and I don't know why. Tired too. Yellow house also stayed back for cheer. Their steps are so perfect, uhh I mean compared to us. They're... umm... cute and nice :) yes for real. Puiyie said:"They're gymnastic, we're robotic. They're hopeful, we're hopeless." Hahahaha. But I think ours is really bad, ugly compared to theirs. Hopeless lah. No wonder green house lose in the competition last year! xp And of course, I have prepared my heart, not winning this year. Shit >.< So discouraging. Hahah.

And -.-
Special thanks to Daniel (Gor) for that souvenir ;D
Xiexie terima kasih banyak banyak XD

That's all.
Ciaos ;)



不要以为只有你会生气,
因为我也有我的脾气。



No comments:

Post a Comment