Sunday, January 2, 2011

First day in Form 3.

Well,
today is the first day of school.
Quite boring la.
First day mah.
We do nothing.
After the assembly,
we go back to our class.
The class is on the highest floor!
We students still young still can climb up,
but pity the teachers,
the moment they reach the highest floor,
no more energy teaching.
Hahahah...
And the class was smaller than last year!
STUPID!
Well for this year,
I sit with Puiyie :)
Our form teacher then choose the class monitor.
As usual,
nobody wants to have any position in the class.
So our teacher choose class monitors and AJK's by names.
She look for names which is easier to call in the name list.
Puiyie was chosen to be the girl class monitor.
She doesn't want to hold this job,
so she told teacher:
"CIKGU! Saya sangat malas dan tidak bertanggungjawab. Saya tak akan buat barang punya!"
XD
But then the teacher said she'll train her until she become "rajin dan bertanggungjawab".
LMAO hahahahah!!
The next position is secretary.
Teacher just call me because I sit beside Puiyie.
And I learn what Puiyie said to teacher:
"CIKGU! Tulisan saya tak kemas!!"
And the teacher just said nevermind.
AIYOH! -.-!
Well,
but I think secretary don't have much job to do,
so I don't really care :p
After recess,
we have English lesson.
Our English teacher,
an Indian lady,
I think the way she speaks is so sarcastic and arrogant :S
She said this in the class:
"I don't like students like this --- big-headed, impolite, brain-ass."
Woah!
Was shock when I heard what she said.
And she even said:
"I've taught for 22 years. I'm not old. When I told my students that I've been teaching for 22 years, they will say I'm DAMNNNN OLD! And no I'm not, I just started young."
omg.
She is so arrogant,
she asked us to observe that students at the corridor will not talk when they realize she is in the class -.-
MYGOODNESS lol
Uhh well,
the last period was Science.
Our Science teacher,
an old man,
umm I mean quite old,
I realize that he take a deep breathe before he steps into our class.
I think because its too tiring to climb up to the highest floor.
Aiks pity him.
He talks alot.
But nothing was about Science -.-
And I think he syok sendiri loh,
自己讲,自己爽 -.-
Hope that his teaching won't be boring >.<
Hahahh...
Well,
class dismiss on 1.10pm today.
It was raining AGAIN.
Everywhere around the school was flooded.
And of course, 
I was wet and freezing!
@#$%^&*!
School wasn't fun!
Hope tomorrow will be a better day :p





No comments:

Post a Comment