Friday, January 28, 2011

TIRED + PAIN + ENJOY = ERROR :P

School gave us everyone an Angpao today. As usual, its RM2. Umm, well, maybe I should say it like this, "DON'T EXPECT TOO MUCH FROM THIS SCHOOL." Lol. Ohh yah, with a mandarin orange -.- And almost everyone ate the mandarin orange in class. Puiyie ate so much, just to have the seeds and throw at Andrew, because he did the same thing. Its disgusting, I know. Hahaha.

Have cheer practice today after school. Stay back together with puiyie. Today's practice was so tiring. I just can't lock myself up in the air. And the pressure drop on my bases, they can't stand my heavy-ness and just simply "throw" me from the air. So I ended up falling like an idiot -.- My left knee bleeds :@ So so so PAINNNN, especially when I bath :S Uhh, maybe I'm just too heavy >.< Well, I'll try my best to be a good flyer. Pray that I can balance well. I went back 30 minutes earlier than the others because I'm going to Keten's house at 5pm. Her mum brought us to one of the restaurant in Klang to celebrate Keten's birthday. Kahyan, Lamhui, Yishin and Soonchern went together too =) Yah the dinner was just so nice :) Like it. Enjoy very much. For pictures, view Keten's facebook photo album :)

Anyway, just wanna wish Keten HAPPY BIRTHDAY in advance!
May God bless you abundantly ;D



No comments:

Post a Comment