Wednesday, January 19, 2011

A week.

Wow.
Just 1 week didn't update,
and I feel like my blog is left dead.
Kesian :(
So as tomorrow is a holiday,
I'll burn the midnight oil,
TO BLOG lah,
not study.
Hahahh.

15-16/01/2011
Muar :D
We bring Ama back to Muar :)
teehee~
I miss that small small kampung alot!
Well, let the pictures do all the talk x)

Munwei and me.

Shinwei and Munwei.
Uhh this. I don't know what I'm doing >.<

x)

Daddy :)
 And lastly, cute dad with cuteeeee daughter.
Hahahahah!!!
*perasan*

18/01/2011
 SEI LOU KIM PO!
SEI LOU KIM PO!
SEI LOU KIM PO!
SEI LOU KIM PO!
SEI LOU KIM PO!
DX

Have LRS after school.
Cheer practice with Puiyie XD
The stretching was so pain.
Like "sang zai" (giving birth).
HAHAHAH!!!
Puiyie and me,
FLYERS eh.
Not bad mahh.
Teehee~
But so paiseh to step on people's hand lo >.<
hahahahah!!
Its actually so hard to stand straight up,
can't balance well,
and I don't feel safe >.<
Nevermind lah.
Will try my best :)

Btw,
BLESSED BIRTHDAY AMY!
Lotsa love, just for you ;D

19/01/2011
Sleep.
Laugh.
Sleep.
Laugh.
Nothing special.
:D




2 comments: