Saturday, November 13, 2010

131110 ♥

Well,
I very "guai de" went to school yesterday :D
Yeah,
cause I heard someone told me we're going to take form3 textbooks on Friday.
But don't know why,
we didn't get any books D:
and I ended up doing KH stuffssss.
ARGH.
I just realized yesterday,
that I'm the laziest in KH class.
wth -.-
I still have LOADS of KH reports haven't do.
Everybody was like talking talking talking after finishing their reports yesterday.
Even after they finish their reports,
I still have 7 reports haven't do -.-
So they busy talking,
I busy writing.
And teacher was like "OHMYGOODNESS IWEI!"
HAHAHAHA.
Even until now,
I haven't finish all,
I still have 1 report,
but teacher say cannot bring home,
so she asked me to do at school on Monday.
Obviously,
I'm going to school on Monday >.<
Duh!
And maybe Monday is my last school day for this year :D
wheeeee~
Well,
for holiday homework---
copy 20 contoh karangan + 20 model essays,
= I have 40 essays to copy!
OMGosh!
All the teachers "sek bao mou ye zhou, wan dit ye lei zhou" :@
HAISH!
Hmmm.

Ama had her surgery today.
Thank God everything went smoothly.
We went to visit Ama at night.
Her situation quite okay la,
still can joke.
HAHAHAHA.
We play and talk in the hospital.
And of course,
laugh so loud like nobody's business,
until the nurse come and ask us to SHHH :D
Sandy and my dad was dancing the Girl's Generation "Gee" song,
Sandy was an expert,
but too bad,
my dad failed!
He danced like crazy and we laugh like mad XD

By the way,
something funny to tell.... 

喂,我今天好像不是很舒服叻。肚子很痛,又有点想吐!我想应该是看到你所以就酱 *偷笑*
DIAM LA NI! 欠打!
哈哈哈哈哈!!!
二姐
Before sleeping,
 Ivy, tomorrow I don't have school hah, don't wake me up! *laughing*
Go die la you! 
HAHAHAAH!!
Me
大姐
Benefits when you have siblings :D
*sometimes*
SHHH
HAHAHAHA







No comments:

Post a Comment