Monday, November 15, 2010

Wheeee~

Yesterday was my last day to school.
And I don't miss any single thing about the school >:p
The terrible, horrible, "vegetable" school :@
Uhhh...
The only reason I went to school on Monday is just because of my KH reports.
Haven't finish mahhh...
So I finished it yesterday.
And I regret going to school yesterday.
Not only damn sien,
we even got wet because of the stupid weather.
It rained so heavily yesterday until the school was like flooded.
wth -.-
Then we ran back to class from the hall.
Every steps was like stepping into a pool of water.
 Some corridor in school was flooded -.-
And when we reached our class,
our shoes were wet even the socks!
And of course our whole body was wet!
HAIYORH!

TERRIBLE one leh!
Okay forget about yesterday!
Yeah!
Holiday!
Well,
I should start planning my holiday :)
This holiday must be a fun!
Hmmm...
Going to Sunway with Kahyan, Keten and Lamhui tomorrow.
Will for shop the whole day :D
Hope everything goes smoothly tomorrow :)
Pray!!!!

 *Amen* :D





Till here.
Ciaos!


No comments:

Post a Comment