Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Am back *hug*

Hmm.
I didn't update almost for a week.
Obviously,
I went back to Kuantan lahhh :D
I miss my blog so muchhhh >.<
Anyway,
I really laugh alot these few days in Kuantan.
Thank God I have the best joker friends there :D
I really do appreciate them :)
Well,
I went back on Tuesday afternoon and reach there in the evening.
Common sense,
I know I'm crapping.
Hahahhh.

24/11/2010
The second day,
was also kind of boring.
Day time,
work for my mum and earn money money money :D
At night,
went TC Mcdonald  for dinner.
Met Teacher Pan,
"cang tai giok-ing" with her hubby.
Gotcha! XD
ok lah,
I know I'm sampat.
Lol haha.

25/11/2010
I went for badminton with Alor Akarians---
Jenyi, Jody, Yiiwen, Xiaoting, Melody and Lining ;D
After badminton,
as usual,
we walked to Old Town to yumcha x)
Well honestly,
I'm totally exhausted that day.
Maybe because of lack of sports,
and I also got D for my Physical Education lol >.<
But I enjoy spending time with them :)

26/11/2010
TC!
With Yiiwen, Isaac, Yongjian, Cheehong, Kuck, Kuokzhen, Lihong, Cheesheng and Tunying.
Cheehong, Lihong, Cheesheng and Tunying went there very early.
And when I'm going,
Cheehong text me something:
"We wait you till want to burn jor neh."
I was like laughing when I saw his message.
HAHAHAHA.
Then when Kuck and Kuokzhen reached,
we go and buy mcdonald for lunch.
Kuck treated me as what he promised :D
After eating,
Cheehong, Cheesheng, Lihong and Tunying went back :(
So left me, Yiiwen, Isaac, Yongjian, Kuck and Kuokzhen.
So we walk to the beach.
And of course,
SAND!
I found it was kinda FUN actually,
throwing sand at friends.
HAHAHA
还是第一次玩到酱狼狈 >.<
And they're really good at joking.
I laugh alot though x)
Kuokzhen, I'll remember your RENOMA "thingy".
And "don't take the risk, is the best policy."
You know what I mean XD
Isaac, don't ever try to put sand in my sandals again!
You know I tried so hard and wasted so much time cleaning my sandals? >.<
omg haha.
Yongjian, hen lengzai liao laaaa.
Bu yong yi zhi nong ni de tou fa laaaa.
HAHAHAHA.
Kuck! Your red ARSENAL new shirt XD
Yiiwen, xiexie ni o. Yin wei you ni, wo bu shi dang tian zui ai de na ge.
HAHAHAHA.

27/11/2010
Earn money lo.
Went ECM at night with mummy and Suzi :D

28/11/2010
Went to Peichai 圆游会 with Isaac, Yongjian, Cheehong and Kuck.
The best jokers :D
Icecream, Mountain Dew, crap, laugh like mad, walk around the school.
The day I laugh the most.
A historical day :D
Isaac, your baby blue xD
omg la!
I can still remember that clearly.
And I don't know how you know I use Pantene shampoo,
but I use Pantene 洗发水,not Pantene 洗衣水.
HAHAHAHAH!!!
Well,
you guys never fail to make me laugh.
Xiexie o :D

29/11/2010
Sleeping day x)
Kuck, Plan A failed :p
You know what I mean. Hehe.

30/11/2010
Back to KL.
Will miss you guys :D

ps
WYEINN!!
YOU "FFK" ME MANY TIMES AH!
BETTER MEET UP NEXT TIME I GO BACK!
欠打!

TENGSHENG!!
下次得空去喝茶吖!
And congrats for your basketball comp,
got 2nd place :D





葉珈吟!
Come back lo weyh!
:p



2 comments: