Thursday, November 11, 2010

Life without books.

Okay honestly,
I skipped school for 2 days--- yesterday and today.
As I think it was damn boring going to school for HOURS doing nothing.
So jie and daddy were asking me:
"Oih you think the school you open 1 ahh?"
HAHAHAHA.
Yesterday I spend my 1 whole day watching the HK Drama 《读心神探》.
WOW
it was like so yeng reading people's mind.
Quite nice lah the drama :D
Then today,
nothing to do.
So I eat, sleep, eat, sleep.
And of course,
facing the computer for HOURS too :D
I told mummy I was damn boring.
And I ended up doing house chores as she "order" me to -.-
So,
never ever again I try to complain to mummy that I'm boring.
Its a lesson! >.
Mummy said she wanna go pasar malam,
and asked me to follow.
The sky seems to be so dark,
so I asked mummy:
"Ei miiii, you think will rain or not ahh later?"
She lied on the bed and gave me a stupid answer:
"You think your mother is the God ahh? I'm humaaaannnn lehhh."
-.- wth.
So I told her if it rains,
then we go DVD shop to buy DVD,
balik rumah tengok :D
See,
benefits when you have smart people like me at home XD
Okay,
enough for crapping.

Ciaosss.
Bye x)






4 comments:

  1. weh~
    酱nub nub的你还敢讲benefits的
    哈哈哈哈哈哈哈哈。
    真是臭elephant a~

    ReplyDelete
  2. 没有变咯!还是学你酱自恋!哈哈~臭monkey

    ReplyDelete
  3. 什么哦?
    我没有叻,不瞒你说,我是学你的 x)

    ReplyDelete