Wednesday, November 17, 2010

KL life.

Walao aaaa!!
My legs.
Pain one lohhh D:
And for sure,
not because of sports.
Obviously,
its the consequences of shopping for 7 hours continuously.
Me, Kahyan, Keten and Lamhui went shopping at Sunway Pyramid.
From 11.30am to 6.30am x)
Aiyo,
Keten and Kahyan that two girls -.-
shop at Cotton On nearly half an hour.
Then Kitschen nearly an hour.
OMG.
Lamhui told me:
"我觉得我像是来陪她们shopping多一点咯。"
HAHAHAHA.
But she also ended up buying some stuffs lah x)
 And me.
I bought 3 shirts, a dress and a blouse.
Not bad lah..
还有些收获 XD
Keten.
HAHAHAHAH!!!
Kahyan's mum asked her bring how much cash go shopping.
She said not much cause she scared she finish it all.
But then in the end,
she used up all the money she bring.
Then we continue to shop while waiting Lamhui's dad to fetch us home.
Keten saw a dress in one of the shop,
then she was like "very nice hor?!"
I walk to her and tell her:
"Umm... I give u some time to dream la ok? XD"
She didn't bring enough money.
HAHAHAHA.
Her so-call control using money.
Keten, 
a real shopaholic x)
Umm..
Today,
quite fun la.
Although my legs are so damn pain now x)

Hmmm...
This few days I was thinking on a tough decision.
My sister said the place she worked last time,
which is a children tuition center,
need to hire a person to work for holiday.
And she knew I always want to work there as part time to earn some money for shopping.
So the principal of the tuition center ask me whether I want to work or not.
The whole holiday.
Starting from next Monday.
I want to earn money so badly.
But,
one thing came upon my mind.
If I go to work,
I can't go back to Kuantan.
I want to go back this holiday because mummy say she WON'T be going back so often next year.
So I if I didn't go back this time,
maybe I will not have the chance to meet my friends there again.
Miss Kuantanites so muchhh :(
And the other thing is,
If I work,
I will have to work every day except for Sundays only.
I can't go shopping this holiday!!!
Ohhh no way!
But I want to earn money for shopping leh x(
How?
Anyone can tell me what to do?
I'm scared that I might make the wrong decision and my holiday ruins!
Please God,
send me an angel,
the best angel you have,
to tell me which decision is the right one.
Anyone can give me some opinions please?
:(















I don't miss school.
I miss 2A12.
:(


















2 comments:

  1. the best angel cum now~
    i tel u~
    u better go 乞讨 v ur mama hahahahahahaha
    bluek

    ReplyDelete